It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"Provides both a general overview of trauma-informed teaching as well as some specific tips and strategies that can be adapted by college educators now and in the future.
1. What does it mean to be trauma-informed (TI)? 0:01:00
2. Why does being TI matter to college educators, especially during times of crisis? 0:09:07
3. What does TI college teaching look like? 0:20:42
4. What can you do right now to be more TI? 0:29:34
5. What can you do moving forward to be more TI? 0:46:33
6. Where can one find additional resources for becoming a more TI college educator? 0:57:35
7. What are you already doing that’s TI? 1:01:30