- The SUNY Potsdam College Libraries subscribe to a 24/7 chat service with staffing by librarians around the world.
- A SUNY Potsdam Librarian will staff this service Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 5:00 beginning Monday, March 23rd.
- The global service will serve as back-up if demand exceeds capacity during business hours.
- This service focuses on support for academic assignments, such as
- planning research
- getting your research started
- finding appropriate resources
- using databases effectively
- citing your sources correctly
- This is not a technology assistance service or help with local set-ups.
Please note: for questions about renewing items, you will need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - this is not an area that can be handled through chat.