The Lougheed Learning Commons building will NOT be open for drop-in use during Summer 2023, but APPOINTMENTS MAY BE MADE ALL SUMMER with building staff via email (list below) for access to offices housed in the building and library collections and services.
- Crane library will be closed all summer (available by appointment) except for limited open hours from June 26 to July 27th (M-Th 1:00pm to 5:00pm)
- You may request library materials without an appointment using the LaMP service for items on our shelves and Interlibrary Loan for materials from other libraries. Our circulation staff will be in touch to arrange a pick-up time with you for the items you have requested.
- You may return library materials at any time through the book return slot on the Satterlee side of the LLC building (to the left as you face the doors) or to the book return box on the Crane plaza.
- Research assistance is available anytime through our 24/7 chat service or you may prefer to arrange a face-to-face or remote appointment with a SUNY Potsdam Librarian via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty may arrange library time for their classes by emailing the library.
Arrange an in-person appointment via e-mail to the appropriate office:
Please note: These emails are checked several times a day during business hours, but response will not necessarily be immediate, nor should you expect a weekend response. Plan extra time if you think you will need to arrange an appointment.