- The SUNY Potsdam College Libraries subscribe to a 24/7 chat service with staffing by librarians around the world.
- Our current plan is to have a SUNY Potsdam Librarian staff this service Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 5:00 beginning Monday, March 23rd.
- Any gaps in local coverage will be picked up by the global service.
- This service focuses on support for academic assignments, such as
- planning research
- getting your research started
- finding appropriate resources
- using databases effectively
- citing your sources correctly
- This is not a technology assistance service or help with local set-ups.
Issues of assistance to students for technology is evolving. Check the Lougheed Learning Commons site for info..